A look no CS2 is essential to perform well. This is true in terms of mechanics and also aesthetics. Each player has their preference and configure the crosshair in a way that is comfortable (and beautiful!) for the player is essential.
Therefore, the More Esports prepared this tutorial how to configure your aim in CS2 to leave it the way you want. See how to change the aim and how to use the aim of established players in the competitive scene.
How to configure mira no CS2
Step 1: Open CS2 and click on the gear in the top left corner
Step 2: Click Game and then in Mira
Then, on the screen, the model will appear as it is and from the moment the settings are changed, it is possible to see it in real time.
The possibilities for aiming styles are countless. Valve has made more than 10 options available so that players can aim whatever they want. Check out what can be changed in CS2’s crosshairs below.
- Crosshair styles: changes the crosshair style
- Friendly fire warning in sight: Displays a warning when the player targets a teammate
- Follow kickback: the sight will follow the weapon’s spray pattern
- Central point: adds a dot in the middle of the crosshair
- Size: changes the size of the crosshair lines
- Thickness: makes the crosshair lines thicker or thinner
- Spacing: changes the space between the crosshair lines
- Contour: adds an outline around the crosshair
- Cores: changes crosshair colors
- T style: leaves the sight without the top part
- Dynamic spacing: changes the space between the sight lines depending on the equipped weapon
How to make the AWP sight thicker in CS2?
For some players, the AWP sight is too thin, but there is a way to change it and make it thicker. To do this, you need to open the CS2 console and change by command. The code is “cl_crosshair_sniper_width 2“.
To place the command you need to open the console (‘).
The number after the command will define the thickness of the crosshair and varies from 1 to 999. The player can enter any value.
How to change the crosshair color in CS2?
To configure the crosshair color in CS2, you need to click on the gear in the upper left corner, then click “Game” and soon after “Mira”. In the options, the player will notice the options “Red Green” e “Azul”. Just change the values to achieve the desired color.
Changing the aim in CS2 via the console
In addition to changing CS2’s aim through the game’s settings, there is also the possibility of making this movement via the console. To do this, the player will need to apply the commands to see what fits best into their gameplay.
To open the console in CS2, just press (‘).
The advantage of changing the aim via the console is that the player does not need to open the game settings to do so and can see the changes made in real time.
See the commands to configure aiming through the CS2 console:
- cl_crosshairsize: changes the crosshair size – 0 to 100;
- cl_crosshairstyle: adjusts dynamic aiming – 1 to 4;
- cl_crosshairdot: enables or disables the point within the crosshair – 0 or 1;
- cl_crosshairgap: changes the spacing between the crosshair lines -100 to 100;
- cl_crosshairusealpha: enables or disables transparency 0 to 1;
- cl_crosshairalpha: adjusts transparency – 0 to 255;
- cl_crosshairthickness: changes the crosshair thickness – 0 to 100;
- cl_fixedcrosshairgap: move the fixed lines further or closer – 0 to 100;
- cl_crosshair_outlinethickness: changes the thickness of the outer line – 0 to 3;
- cl_crosshair_drawoutline: enables or disables the outside line – 0 to 1;
- cl_crosshaircolor: defines the crosshair color – 1 to 5.
How to place mira no CS2 by code?
When configuring the aim, the player has their own code and can share it with whoever they want. However, there are players who prefer to use the same aim as their competitive idols. To do this, you need to import them into the same crosshair configuration screen. Next, see step by step how to set crosshairs in CS 2 by code:
CS2 Aim Codes from Pro Players
Playing like a pro takes time, a lot of training and dedication, but you can start by testing the aiming styles they use. You don’t necessarily need to use the same sight, but you can be inspired by them to create variations according to your needs. Below, see the main codes:
- A mira do FalleN in CS2 it is: CSGO-TpORA-p9Ley-TLQ3P-HzXJY-U9z6A
- A mira do KSCERATO in CS2 it is: CSGO-VraXK-7zmqf-LQjcY-7VSZz-PDNfN
- A mira do arT in CS2 it is: CSGO-KYFYs-tNLXD-WXmzG-raZEx-8Er7C
- A mira do Yuri in CS2 it is: CSGO-8fzkO-nCvOi-FKNjN-qoXpf-3kYbD
- A mira do ZywOo in CS2 it is: CSGO-CRuM5-SNFNz-4vtqY-GpFfH-LqbxJ
- A mira do s1mple in CS2 it is: CSGO-Gj9ry-3QQF3-T78kK-onMAf-6DR7B
- A mira do NiKo in CS2 it is: CSGO-Ox4av-Gp7as-jKoZH-jFua9-WsdqA
- A mira do m0nesy in CS2 it is: CSGO-PBAmf-cBT6C-CzWBZ-8JbQi-ZbJaA
- A mira do Choose in CS2 it is: CSGO-vwsWm-D25YH-POjxa-dTvFP-AADhP
- A mira do cadian in CS2 it is: CSGO-oU57W-DoxMr-auovM-p6edw-pevvE
- A mira do ropz in CS2 it is: CSGO-dUMpD-ykvYd-hNurR-9mCM7-WsdqA
- A mira do dev1ce in CS2 it is: CSGO-jvnbx-S3xFK-iEJXD-Y27Nd-AO6FP
How do I get my aiming code in CS2?
If a teammate or friend of the player likes your aim, just share your code with them. To get your aiming code in CS2, go to the settings, then the menu “Mira”click in “Share or import” and then in “To share”. Ready, your code will be available to copy and share.
What are the best sights in CS2?
The best aim in the game is the one the player is most familiar with. There is no rule as to which aiming style is better or more efficient. However, the styles most used by professionals and the community are small sights. With the small scope, it is easier for you to mark opponents with precision, especially when taking headshots.
How to do dot aiming in CS2
The first way to do dot aiming in CS2 is by yourself. settings menu. Just select “Sim” or “No” in the “Central point” option. The other way is through the console using the command cl_crosshairdot 1. The value “1” enables the point; the value “0” disables the functionality.
How to improve aiming in CS2? Tips for training
There’s no way around it: just train until you see results. However, you need to know how to train and what to train. Here, we will give you some tips on how to improve your aim.
Adjusting settings is essential at the beginning to be able to start the process. In addition to the crosshair settings listed in this article, you must also configure the video so that the FPS is comfortable for gameplay.
Learn the recoil of each weapon and control the sprays
Knowing how weapons behave is fundamental. Controlling the spray of certain weapons will make the player more confident when shooting and, consequently, better use in exchanges with opponents.
To understand the spray, simply create a map, pick up a weapon, shoot at the wall and see the dispersion of the shots. After this, the opposite movement of the spray is made to concentrate as many bullets as possible in one point.
Playing Deathmatch mode helps a lot
Kill Kill! This game mode will make the player improve his aim a lot. Deathmatch, Deathmatch or DM, is used by all professionals before matches to warm up their aim. With many players on the server, training will be more dynamic and productive.
Community maps are a great alternative for training your aim
There are also community maps that help with training. “Aim Botz” is the most popular. In it, the player can configure bots the way they want to train their aim alone.
Advantages of a good aim setup in CS2
A good sight configuration changing it to a completely different one from the default is not just a matter of style. This will make the player more comfortable playing on any map and more confident on the servers.
There are countless customization possibilities, not only in the primary aim, but also in the scopes, and the player will certainly find a perfect aim for their gameplay.